Here's a quick trick you can do to leverage Google Drive from your Springpad account:
- Go into Google Drive and perform a search that you might usually do. For example, search for the word "Receipts"
- When Google Drive returns the results, copy the URL from your browser
- Go into Springpad and create a Link Spring
- Paste the URL from Google Drive into the Link Spring
- Note - It will not generate a proper title so you will need to complete the Spring then go back in and edit the title
Now you can open the Spring in Springpad and then click on the "View in Google Drive" link to see the search results.