- Pull down your tag list and select "Customize Tags" at the bottom
- Click on "New Tag" in the dialog box
- Enter a name for the tag such as "Follow up with boss"
- Select a symbol, font color, and highlight color as desired (I use the symbol of the checkbox with the person in the corner. By doing this, the checkbox can be turned on and off as the follow up is completed.)
- Click on Ok and you have a new follow up tag ready to go
Just assign this tag on any item you need to follow up with that individual on and when you're ready to talk you can do a Find All Tags to locate the specific items you need to review. A quick and easy way to make sure things don't fall through the cracks.