Bullet Journaling is a concept that was popularized by Ryder Carroll as a method to organize and be productive in the analog world. It has taken on a life of it’s own, with dozens of communities, web sites, and hundreds of articles about how to implement the Bullet Journal approach to your needs.
In order to make understanding the concepts of Bullet Journaling as easy as possible, and also to act as a repository for links and materials about the concept from around the web. If you know of a great Bullet Journaling resource that’s not on the list, drop me a line and I’ll make sure it gets added.
Original Bullet Journaling Resources
- bulletjournal.com – Home of bullet journaling
- rydercarroll.com – Web site of the creator of Bullet Journaling
Original Articles from The Idea Pump
- Creating a bullet journal style planner for students
- The Midori Travelers Notebook, Bullet Journaling, and Back to School
- Using OneNote for Bullet Journaling
- Building a Bullet Journal using Microsoft Word
- Using Google Docs for Bullet Journaling
- Create a bullet journal index in OneNote
Bullet Journaling Related References
- Stainless Steel Templates for Journaling don’t live up to their reviews – NEW!
- Ben Franklin’s Daily Virtues Journal
Bullet Journaling Friendly Products
- Midori Traveler’s Style Notebooks
- Disc bound notebooks
Please note some product links are affiliate links and I receive a small amount from each purchase. Just saying.